Counter

Monday, June 10, 2013

Emigration Canyon

Saturday I went on a bike adventure!

I rode from my house to the summit of Emigration canyon.

Round trip it was 50 miles. Well...49.5, but that's close enough, right?

The funny thing about this adventure was that I didn't plan on riding Emigration canyon at all.

Originally I was just going to go for a nice 40 mile ride to the zoo and back. (I'm training for a century ride at the end of the month.)

When I got to the zoo, I felt so good, that I decided to ride up to Ruth's diner. (Favorite restaurant, by the way.)

Then when I got to Ruth's, I felt so good, that I decided to go a little farther, and see what was ahead.

After going a little farther, I figured I would keep going until I got to a really hard steep hill.

I never really came to any steep hills, so at some point I just decided that since I had come this far, I might as well go the rest of the way to the summit.

I'm glad I did! It was spectacular!

The problem with bike adventures is that I don't get many photos...because I am busy...biking.

Here are the photos I did get though.







No comments: