Counter

Friday, May 17, 2013

Iron Man 3


This is going to be a quick review, because there isn't much to talk about if I am going to avoid spoilers.
I just wanted to say that I really liked it, and it is my favorite of the three Iron Man movies. I think I even liked it more than The Avengers.
I loved the humor of the film, but was also interested in the dramatic portions. I LOVED what they did with Tony Stark, being on the verge of a breakdown after the traumatic events in The Avengers. I thought that this element added a lot to his character, and the plot.
I also liked Pepper Potts more in this film than any of the others. She actually did stuff! I just wish that they had done more with her in the armor...maybe her own suit???
I'll give this one 4 stars out of 5. This is definitely in my upper tier for the usually-lame super hero movies. I was very impressed.

No comments: