Counter

Thursday, April 18, 2013

First Time for Everything

It isn't every day someone sends a text to let you know that they "despise" you...

This very thing happened to me today.

It sure caught me off guard.

I thought this person was my friend.

Apparently, I thought wrong.

This is probably the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me.

In fact, the whole text was needlessly unkind.

I just have one thing to say about this:

I am a great person, and if you can't see that, then it is your failing, not mine.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

You're an awesome person, Robby! And I'm shocked this d-bag would say things like that to you! I'm sure it's really hurtful, but you're such a good guy....don't let them get to you. Obviously, they are very confused.

Robby Spratt said...

Thanks, Emmy! Yeah, this person is clearly a psychopath.