Counter

Monday, August 27, 2012

It Hurts So Good!

Tuesday and Wednesday I went with my waard to Pineview reservoir to do some boatin'.
It was so much fun meeting new people, and hanging out with some of my favorite friends!
There was lots of fun stuff to do.

I water skied...

It has been a long dang time since I last went water skiing.
I am stiff and sore now.
I mean REALLY stiff and sore.
So stiff and sore that I struggle to wash and clothe myself!
So sore that I can't open doors or drawers without pain!
In fact, I can't remember the last time I was this sore!
Getting old blows...
But it sure was fun!

My personal triumph from the trip was that I spend literally all of Wednesday out in the sun, and didn't get sunburned!

SPF 50 is a life saver!



 This is my favorite picture from the trip. :)






Photo bomb!

No comments: