Counter

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Awkward Security Badge Moment

Where I work, everyone has to wear a security badge.

Since I am still pretty young in the professional world, I haven't yet acquired an overabundance of business attire.  You might even say that my wardrobe is fairly small.
I just don't go shopping for clothing very often.
As such, I am forced to repeat outfits from time to time.

This means that, occasionally, I end up wearing the same shirt that appears in my security badge photo.
I don't know why, but this is incredibly awkward for me.
On these days, I usually try to keep my badge turned around, so no one will notice.

Is that weird?

I've actually noticed this same phenomena a couple of times with the people I work with.
I've never pointed it out though.

Sometime in the near future I will be getting a new security badge.
I'm very tempted to permanently retire whatever shirt I end up wearing for that photo...


No comments: