Counter

Monday, June 4, 2012

Kickstart Tex Murphy!

Alright everyone...It's time I introduce you to one of the heroes of my youth...

TEX MURPHY!


Who is Tex Murphy?

He is only the hero in some of the coolest computer games of all time!

Mean Streets, Martian Memorandum, Under a Killing Moon, The Pandora Directive, and Tex Murphy: Overseer!


Here's a brief introduction:

It's the mid 21st century and earth is in a post-apocalyptic state.  Radiation, darkness, and mutants, are all common place.
Tex Murphy is a hard-boiled P.I. of the old school, who is often down on his luck, and unable to ever get "the girl".
Willing to take on nearly any investigation that comes his way, he unwittingly gets caught up in cases that get continually deeper, until they reveal conspiracies that threaten the entire world!
If you need someone who can find your lost puppy...and save the world while he is at it...Tex Murphy is your guy!

Sounds awesome, right?!

The problem is that it's been 14 years since his last adventure.

But now, Tex Murphy is fighting to come back!

The people behind the Tex Murphy games have launched a Kickstarter campaign in order to generate the funds needed to create Tex's new adventure!

They are asking for fans, both old and new, to donate.

I have made my pledge!

Perhaps I got caught up in the nostalgia of my youth, but I pledged WAY MORE than I originally planned.

Ha ha! I just want another Tex Murphy game so badly!

Their goal is to raise $450,000, and they still need another $100,000.

The deadline is June 16th!

If you love great games, please donate!

Did I mention that there are some great incentives for those who donate?!


You can take my word that the Tex Murphy games are AWESOME...or you can try them yourself!

Go to GOG.com and give them a try!

I suggest starting with either Under a Killing Moon, or The Pandora Directive.

After your mind has been thoroughly blown by how awesome the Tex Murphy games are, go donate to their Kickstarter campaign!

But you'd better hurry...time is running out!


2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

I approve this message! Thanks for the support!!!

olmpic station park said...

2nd hand bicycles london
Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.cheap bikes