Counter

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today's Observations

Over the weekend, I moved to a different house. This house is currently without Internet. So this is my first post written exclusively on my phone.

Today as I was leaving work, I had a strange thought/realization.
I was walking down the hall and wondered if I should use the restroom before going out to my car. (I chose not to.)
I realized that I couldn't remember going to the bathroom at all while I had been at work!
I remember needing to go in the morning, but I never did, and the feeling went away.
I remember washing my hands after lunch, but nothing more than that.
Had I really gone nine hours without a bathroom break?
I couldn't remember not not going, so I must not have gone.
I guess this means I'm not drinking enough water. I intend to remedy this problem tomorrow.

Also, tonight I realized that I am becoming less and less cool.
I was never very cool to begin with, so I can't really afford to lose whatever cool points I have managed to amass.
I wasn't very pleased with any of my wardrobe options today. I felt like a bum.
I think I need someone to help me spruce up my look.
Anyone want to go shopping?

Finally, I realized that I missed out on a lot of fun in high school.

That is all.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Awww! Robby, I think you're cool :) And I'm not just saying that. You're pretty awesome in my book ;)

Robby Spratt said...

Thanks Emmy!