Counter

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Year on the Job

Well folks, I have now worked at my current job for one year.

That's right, I started this job last Valentine's Day.

Overall it has been a great experience.

I like the work I get to do, I like the people I work with, I like the company, and I actually like going to work each day.

It worked out well for me.

At the moment I am not feeling ambitious enough to list out a bunch of highlights from the last year, so instead I thought I would just post pictures of how my cubicle has changed over that time.

Here are the pictures I took when I first started.




Here it is now.




It's mostly the same, but now I have a whiteboard, a second monitor, a nifty coat hanger thingy, and lots more papers and things scattered around.

For the most part it has been a good year of being employed.

I'm looking forward to the next year.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Very nice :)

Congrats!