Counter

Friday, February 10, 2012

One Step Closer

Please permit me to brag for just a brief moment.

Yesterday I paid off one of my student loans!

I'm pretty happy about this.

Last year at this time, I was fresh out of school and deep in debt.
I had a car loan, two student loans, and a small balance on my credit card.

All of those are gone now, except for one little student loan.

Two thirds of my total debt has been paid, and I expect to have the final third paid in about three months.

I am really looking forward to feeling the sense of relief that this day will bring!

Once I am done with all this dirty debt business, I plan on rolling over my loan payments into savings accounts so I can build some security for the future.

I guess this is one advantage to being employed and single.

Anyway, it feels really good to achieve a fairly large goal. :)