Counter

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Mystery Solved!

So remember how I moved out a while ago?

Well, moving out often requires the relocating of stuff that hasn't budged in years.

Do any of you remember The Case of the Missing Mouse Carcass?

Well I am pleased to announce that the mystery has now been solved!

When I moved my large six foot tall bookcase, I saw this.


GROSS!

I have no idea how it got under there!

You can't tell from the photo, but in the carpet all around it is the deep imprint of the heavy bookcase.

Its base goes completely around on all four sides.

As far as I can tell, there was no gap for the mouse to squeeze through.

How did it get under there?!

Apparently that is the bigger mystery.

Don't worry. The carcass has been disposed of, and the carpets have been professionally cleaned. All traces of the dead mouse are now gone.

You may now go about the rest of your day with peace of mind.

No comments: