Counter

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fancy Cheerios

I guess it has been a while since I took a long, hard, look at a box of Cheerios...

I had no idea they had gone all fancy.


Dulce de leche?

What the heck does that even mean? Yeah, I know the box says caramel flavored, but I wanted to find out for myself.

I read this.

...It turns out "dulce de leche" is Spanish for caramel sauce. Who would have thought...

Anyway, I think that sounds pretty delicious. Next time I go to the store I might have to pick up a box.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

And here I thought banana-nut cheerios were pretty fancy. Huh.

I think I know what I'm buying next time I go to the store, too!

The Hopeless Romantic said...

They have Peanut Butter Cheerios now too. It's pretty nuts! :)

candice said...

you should indeed seriously think of travelling internationally !