Counter

Monday, September 26, 2011

Quick Trip to Cedar

Recently, my brother and I, along with a few of his friends, drove down to Cedar City so they could run a half marathon.  I was pretty much just the driver.

The drive down was a little bit stressful.  Traffic was bad, and the torrential rainstorm didn't help.  It rained the entire drive down.  Normally I like driving in poor conditions, but this was a little much.

We had planned to camp out, but that wasn't looking good.  Luckily some guy let us sleep in the spare trailer he had behind his house.  I have no idea who the guy was, but he let us sleep in his trailer.  It was pretty cool.

Andrew and his friends ran the dang half marathon while I took a nap in the back of my car.

I also took pictures as they approached the finish line.




The highlight of the trip though was seeing this decorated car.


In case you can't read it, it says "Just Divorced".
I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: