Counter

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Desperate Dessert

The other day I was feeling pretty desperate for some dessert, but we didn't have anything good at my house.

I had to improvise.

I found a few lumps of old cookie dough in the freezer and half of an old chocolate bar in the cupboard.

First, I thought I wanted a cookie, but I didn't want to heat up the oven just to bake a cookie or two.

I decided to try the microwave instead.

I started with this...


And ended up with this...



First it just got kind of soft looking, then it turned into a puddle, then it started bubbling.  When it started smoking I figured it was done.

Besides being a little burned in the middle, it wasn't bad.



For the remaining ball of cookie dough I just combined it with the chocolate bar.


It was adequate.

2 comments:

The Hopeless Romantic said...

You are a dork. Remember that one time you tried to make that cookie thing in aluminum foil?

Chess said...

Gross. You should've just gone and bought some ice-cream.