Counter

Monday, August 8, 2011

200th Post!

Well friends, the time has come once again.

I have posted my second hundredth blog post!

As with last time, I would like to make a list of my personal top ten posts written by me.
It would make me really happy if you, my faithful readers, would take the time to revisit these classic Spratt Actual posts. :)

Here we go!

10. Tron: Legacy, and the Uncanny Valley
I was pretty pleased with how this film review turned out, and my smartness in discussing the "uncanny valley" concept.  Too bad nobody read it...or commented on it...
Don't I have any film buffs/snobs reading my dang blog?
I kid, of course. ;)

9. Midnight Bike Adventure
This was just fun to do, and fun to write about. I hope you have fun reading about it.

8. "Watch Out! He's Got His Probe!"
The most hilarious accidental game discovery ever!  The innuendos are endless!

7. Top Ten: Ansel Adams Photographs
A collection of some of my favorite photographs.  Also, this is my all-time most frequently viewed post!

6. Timpanogos: Top Down
This was quite the adventure! We had a lot of fun, and were pleased with our accomplishment.  I got a lot of pretty pictures out of it too.

5. NYC (All five parts)
A five part series guiding you through the best vacation of my life! I really hope that you all enjoy reading about it; especially my New York readers.

4. Dot Dot Dot
This is a very humorous exploitation of another persons poor spelling, grammar, syntax, and word choice.  It's also pretty funny even if you don't ever think about any of those things.  Or if you just like stuff that makes fun of people that are less smart than you are. Or if you like humorous rants.  It's just funny.  You should watch it.

3. Top Ten: Josh Pyke Songs
This post was a labor of love, intended to share with everyone out in the blogging universe my new found love for the music of Josh Pyke, and hopefully to persuade some of you to love his music as much as I do.  The only comment I got was from the amazing person who introduced me to Josh Pyke in the first place...so didn't anyone else listen to the songs I posted?  Now is your chance to give it another try! He is really great, I promise!

2. Ten Reasons You Need Validation
Probably the most amazingly beautiful short film I have ever seen.  I love everything about it. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to! It will be worth the 16 minutes, I promise!

1. Orchestra Fail
This post is just hilarious! It doesn't matter how many times I listen to this orchestra fail, I bust a gut laughing every time.  Whenever you need a good chuckle, I recommend listening to this wonderful trainwreck.

There you have it! My ten personal favorite posts! These were actually pretty tough to select.  I really had a lot of favorites over the last 100 posts.  I hope my next 100 turn out as well.

I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog. I really have a lot of fun sharing with you the things that I enjoy doing, or the things that I find interesting, and I really hope that you enjoy reading it.
If you enjoy my blog, and aren't already following, please follow.
I like knowing who my readers are. It helps me personalize things a bit better.
Plus, I want to follow you!

Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Chess said...

Congratulations on your 200th post!! I am about two away from 500, so this all very exciting! I promise to check out a few of these.

Kendra said...

You have definitely had some great blog posts! You are a great writer and a great commenter! Thanks Robby!

Sonia said...

Congratulations Robby!
I love biking and I really liked that post about biking in the midnight. I wonder how you could do that. I think it can be really scary. Specially when your alone...
I want to try it one of these days;):D

Emmy said...

Congrats on 200 posts! I think my favorite still has to be DotDotDot. That was hilarious :)

Robin said...

Congratulations! I like all your posts. But I think my favorites are the ones I was involved in ;)

Robby Spratt said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. And most especially, thanks for reading my blog!