Counter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NYC: Day 5

Wednesday...the final agenda:
Late Morning at Catlin's
Vanessa's Dumpling House
Canal Street
Union Square - Trader Joe's
Rockefeller, e-shave
Schnipper's - shakes
Subway to airport

The Merrill Lynch bull.
I skipped all the pictures of people doing obscene things to it's hind end...
Photobucket

A neat little arch in Chinatown.  We would have spent more time in Chinatown, but it was raining...
Photobucket

See?!
Photobucket

That's pretty much it for pictures!
After this, we briefly revisited a few places we liked, then it was off to the subway and on to the aeropuerto, then home...

It was pretty much the best trip I have ever been on.

I can't wait to go back!

I really hope you enjoyed this five-part series.
If you want to check out more of my pictures, you can do that here.

1 comment:

Catlin said...

I'm glad you had such a great trip! Even though it rained most of the time! You are welcome back any time.