Counter

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Ultimate Power!

Attention faithful followers, I have an important announcement to make!

I now have BANNING POWER!

Now you  are probably thinking, "What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

I will explain.

My paintball team has an online forum that we use to coordinate team business, and discuss everything paintball related. For several years now I have been a moderator on that forum.

Being a moderator was pretty cool since I could edit anyone's posts, and delete stuff at will, but I was still limited. I wanted more power, more control, more privileges! It wasn't enough to merely delete offending posts and correct people's heinous abuse of the English language, I wanted to exercise the ultimate internet power and BAN them from our forum forever!

Well friends, the day arrived at last. After YEARS of campaigning, I was finally given Administrator privileges!

So watch out spammers, flammers, and trolls! I will ban you so hard!


"I HAVE THE (banning) POWER!"


P.S. Contrary to popular belief, when He-Man shouts "I HAVE THE POWER!" he is not referring to the power of Gray Skull, he is in fact referring to admin banning power...just like me.

P.P.S. This post is dedicated to Yestedax, the first person I ever banned.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations. I'm glad you finally fulfilled your lifelong dream :) Also, when I first read it I thought you said "banging power"... and then laughed at myself.

Nicole said...

Dear Robby, sometimes I miss you. :) Glad you finally won your campaign.

Emmy said...

Haha; congrats :)

(And hopefully, you won't ban me from commenting on your blog! Although, I would laugh at the irony :P)

Robby Spratt said...

Thanks for all the comments! Don't worry, none of you will ever get banned. :)