Counter

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coast to Coast!


We got  back from New York late Wednesday night.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Seriously this was one of the best trips I have ever been on!

I loved pretty much everything about it, and now I can't wait to go back.

Oh, and pictures? Yeah, I took a lot of them. 599 to be exact.

I will be doing a five-part blog series outlining the highlights of our adventure!

I really hope you will check it out.

:)

So what's this coast to coast business?

Well, as I said, we got back from the east coast on Wednesday.  I was home Thursday, and then Friday I was off on another jet plane to California!

This was just a brief trip for work though; I was there less than a day. Really only about seven hours.  But it was really cool to travel so much in one week!

East coast for a few days, home, then west coast another day. It's a tough life...but not really.

I've really enjoyed my recent travels, but I think I would like to be grounded for a little while now so that I can get some things done that I've been putting off.

1 comment:

Robin said...

It was so awesome! I can't believe how much stuff we crammed in. I want to go back again too, with better weather this time :)