Counter

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some Frivolous Spending

Today I may or may not have spent $84 on cookies.
$84 on Girl Scout cookies to be exact.

One entire case of Thin Mints,
One entire case of Samoas.
Life is good.

The girls were so excited about my monumental purchase that they wrote and performed a spontaneous song and dance number for me.

It was pretty dang rad.

I asked them if they were doing well with their sale, and one replied "we are now."
:)

You might be thinking that my cookie supply will be well stocked for a while...
but you would be wrong.

They will be gone by the end of next week!

Not really though.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I'm just glad I get to benefit from this extravagant purchase :)

Nicole said...

I was recently introduced to the wonders of Samoas. They are delish! Enjoy your cookies while they last! :)

Erica said...

... want my address? Cause I'd LOVE a package!!!!!!