Counter

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Neuro What?!

A while ago, Robin and I were at the grocery store getting treats for a little hike we did.
We were looking at bottled water and various sports drinks when we came across a new line of performance drinks that neither of us had ever seen before.

We weren't quite sure what each flavor was, but we did have a good laugh reading all the drink descriptions.  Check these out:

Neuro Bliss: Happiness in every bottle.

Neuro Sleep: Zzzzzz...in every bottle.

Neuro Sonic: Mental Performance in every bottle.
Neuro Trim: A leaner you in every bottle.

Neuro Sport: Replenishment in every bottle.

Everything was well and good until we spied another flavor that caused us to stop and stare in silence for a few seconds before busting up laughing.  This one is my personal favorite:

Neuro Gasm: Passion in every bottle.

Those crazy marketing people...what will they come up with next?

No, we didn't buy any; despite being curious about what a neurogasm tastes like...
So if any of you are brave enough to try it, let me know how it goes.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I just might have to try it......but I don't know what my roommate would think of me :P