Counter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Steven Koecher


Today marks one year since the disappearance of Steven Koecher.
I've been following his story since his family began petitioning for help via Facebook last year.
The whole thing just breaks my heart.
How can a person just disappear?

I read about Steven and what his life was like before his disappearance and he reminds me a lot of myself.  His struggles and situation in life seem to be similar to myself and many other LDS singles that I know.
I don't know Steven, but he seems like just a regular guy trying to navigate the challenges of life.
What happened to him?
He parked his car in a Henderson Nevada neighborhood just before noon, was seen walking around the corner by a home security camera, and that's the last anyone has seen of him in a year.

Please check out the website forsteven.com
Here is a link to the flyer about his disappearance.
Here is the timeline of known information.
I know a blog post isn't much, but I really hope someone out there has some information to help his family.

Things like this make me feel so helpless and sad.  I really hope that Steven is found soon.  People don't just disappear! Someone must know what happened!

No comments: