Counter

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Someone's Secret Stash

The other day I was poking around in our laundry room trying to find a bag of some kind.
Anyway, I inadvertently discovered something totally different...

See this cupboard?  It looks like a perfectly normal cupboard from the outside...

Look what's inside!  Not just the usual laundry room junk...


JUNIOR MINTS!  Someone had a secret stash of Junior Mints, and I found them! Mwahaha!
("Mine is an evil laugh!")


They were mostly eaten already...but I helped a bit more. :)

(Bonus points for anyone who can specifically name the who what and when of my quote above.)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Partially-eaten Junior Mints in a laundry cupboard? Interesting.
I keep mine in the freezer :)

Erica said...

Oh so THAT'S where I put them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is wash in the "serenity" episode of firefly while he is playing with his dinosaurs just before the alarm on the ship goes off warning of an incoming alliance cruiser. And, since I don't have a proper ID this is Dave.

Robby Spratt said...

Hooray! Dave gets a bazillion points!