Counter

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Step Closer...

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't blogged much lately; I've been pretty busy with school and I just don't have the time to sit down and blog like I used to.
The good news is that I have been having many blog-worthy adventures lately, so when I finally do get around to writing about them, you are sure to be amazed.

For now though, I have some news that I thought I should share...

I turned in my graduation application! (Yay)

Finally I am almost done with school!

All I need to do is get through this one last semester and then I can move on to the next chapter in my life.
("It better be a good one!" I say as I'm shaking my fist menacingly.)

Inspired by this post, I thought it would be cool to post my graduation progress.  Look how close I am!


Also, see that 146% credits? That's what happens when you switch schools three times.
Here's a tip: don't switch schools three times.

Also, my birthday is coming up in about two weeks.  I'm kind of nervous about this whole turning 28 business.  I feel extremely unaccomplished compared to other people my age.  No degree(yet), no wife, no kids, no house, no job.  I pretty much haven't done anything of any import in my life.  Not yet anyway.
So any comments of consolation or commiseration will be greatly appreciated. :)

Peace out!

p.s. I took the liberty of photoshopping any potentially sensitive information out of the above image.  So if it seems strange to have so many missing fields, that is deliberate.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I hope that both your 28th year and the "next chapter" are good to you :)

Emmy said...

Hugs! Robby, it really doesn't matter if you're 28, 56, or 109. All that matters is that you're taking charge of your life and moving on to bigger and better things for yourself. I give you credit for completing college; I know of some people who would just say "screw this" and forget about the whole thing. I think its awesome that you're going through with it all the way!

It must be exciting knowing that you're going to be graduating soon...I still have three more years, lol. Best of luck to you and happy early birthday! :D

Erica said...

*sigh* oh my life is so much happier when you blog!!!!! congrats on graduation!!!! And At least you're not a complete failure, AND you make me feel not quite so bad about my life.... I think you're amazing.

Robby Spratt said...

Thanks everyone! :)