Counter

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party!

My friend Jason hosted a sweet Halloween party last Friday. It was a lot of fun and there were a bunch of great costumes there.

I was particularly proud of my "Mexican wrestler" costume. My brother brought the mask back from his cruise to Mexico and gave it to me "to enhance my obnoxiousness." The rest I either assembled or made.

Robin was kind enough to sew all the things that needed sewing, since I have no sewing machine skills whatsoever.

I think it turned out really well. :)

Check me out!  (I'm the one on the left.)

I ironed my cape before the party.  Snazzy, huh?














Edit: I also wore this costume to my friend Dave's Halloween party.  I won the costume contest!  I was really surprised because there were some great costumes there.  One couple dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Another couple came as Fred and Wilma Flintstone with their little baby as Pebbles.  I really liked theirs.  They made it themselves, and they looked great!  My buddy Dave had quite possibly the most awesome Ninja Turtle costume ever!  I felt very honored to win the contest in the company of so many great costumes. :)

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Very nice! I like this a lot :)

Robin said...

I like it!