Counter

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten Miscellaneous Thoughts

1.  When my parents begin discussing my Dad's erectile dysfunction pills at the dinner table...that's my cue to leave.
2.  Awkward moment: I'm walking past a group of people and hear someone say my name in their conversation.  I look over at them but no one was looking back at me.  I wasn't sure if I was supposed to overhear anything else, so I decided to walk away quickly hoping that they didn't notice me.
3.  Have you ever typed out a word, gotten the red spell-check underline, respelled it, still got the line, tried a few variations, and finally find the right one only you swear that that is the way you had it in the first place?
4.  What is up with jumping pictures?  I used to not mind them, I guess they are sort of cool, but I see way too many of them and they are getting pretty annoying.  Stop with the mid-jump photos people!
5. Don't you love those awkward moments where you are trying to read the writing on someone's shirt, but you can't quite make it out, so you have to get up real close and just stare at their chest for a few seconds?
6.  There are some things in life that you can go cheap on.  Toilet paper is NOT one of those things.
7. I think it's weird when someone's pocket suddenly starts glowing.  This sort of thing never used to happen...
8.  Do you ever have bad hand-to-face coordination?  Recently I had a bottle of water, went to take a sip, and somehow stuck the mouth of the bottle somewhere in my chin area.
9.  I've realized that I trust some bathroom locks more than others.  The more obvious the locking mechanism the better.  A large metal latch would be ideal.
10.  Call me old fashioned but I don't think single guys should say "hey hot stuff" to a married woman while in the company of her husband.

5 comments:

Erica said...

... but isn't that your nickname for Meagan?

Robby Spratt said...

Uh...No!

Emmy said...

Haha! yeah, I'd have to agree with most of those :P Thank you for pointing out all those thoughts we all have, but never think to say aloud!

Chess said...

I believe you can go cheap on everything. :-)

Call me crazy, but I don't think fathers should hit on their waitresses so they can get their numbers to give to their sons who are with them at the table!!!

Kade & Jess said...

Haha... agreed, large metal latches should be mandatory for every bathroom door.