Counter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Ongoing Question

For the last couple of years I have had an ongoing question that seems to apply to nearly every facet of my life.  I think about this question from time to time, and recently it has resurfaced once again.

My question is this:
When you are feeling unsatisfied, how do you know when you should be patient and trust that things will improve, or when you should give up, move on, and actively work towards finding something better?

This question seems to come up regarding everything!  School, work, relationships, etc.
Does anyone have an answer?  I'm not sure that there is one.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I am all about actively making a change when I feel dissatisfied with some aspect of my life.

But every situation is different and the answers probably best come through prayer/personal revelation.
Good luck... :)