Counter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten Reasons You Need Validation

Hi everyone! The other day I came across a wonderful short film on Youtube called Validation. I feel like everyone should watch this film, so today I thought I would give you ten reasons why:

1. It's a love story.
2. I guarantee that it will brighten your day and make you smile!
3. It will make you love parking lot attendants, and DMV employees!
4. It has already won numerous awards for short films.
5. I promise that it will make you laugh.
6. It is simply the best short film I have ever seen in my entire life!
7. I am confident that this film will give people hope in life, and the confidence they need to be nicer to one another.
8. It has all the emotional impact of a full length feature film, packed into only 16 minutes!
9. It is so good, it actually made me tear up a little bit. Ok, maybe more than just a little. ;)
10. Because YOU are GREAT!

Now that you are all convinced...here is the film. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Chess said...

Awww! That is just great. I loved it! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Kendra said...

oh i'm so glad you loved it that much! it really is an amazing video. it makes me so happy.

AMS said...

My roommate showed this to me months ago. I even used it to teach FHE once. It's great.