Counter

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Orchestra Fail

This is the funniest dang thing I have experienced in a very very long time!  I am not even exaggerating when I say that it left me wheezing, crying, gasping for breath, and convulsing from laughter.
I've listened to it about six times already and I have definitely had my ab workout for the day.

I don't normally do disclaimers before blog posts, but this definitely needs one:

Warning! Do not view while in public; including, but not limited to, work, school, church, a bus, a train, a plane, or while in the company of anyone who you would prefer to not see what is sure to be an embarrassing display of uncontrolled laughter.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Lol that is Awesome!!! IF ONLY the music was really like this in that one movie... what was it again? Space Oddesy 2000? Oh man it would have made it so much better!!!!

Chess said...

Hahahaha! Oh my gosh! I was totally LOL-ing. They must've been in junior high. I would know. :-)

Kendra said...

haha this is mostly funny because i was in band and we would always do stupid stuff like that. it is a beautiful power to be able to kill songs like that.

Chess said...

Yep, still as funny as the first time I listened to it. Possibly even more funny. HAHAHA.