Counter

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My First FAILBlog Contributions!

In case you didn't already know, FAILBlog.org is one of my most favorite websites ever! Whenever I need a good chuckle, or a pick-me-up, I always visit the failblog.

Anyway, I've been on the lookout for a FAIL of my own for a while now. You see, I've dreamed of seeing one of my own pictures on their website someday. I know it's kind of a lame aspiration, but I think it would be really cool. Well...I did it!

This week I was fortunate enough to capture TWO fails! I just submitted them, and they are now in the voting stage! Check them out!




It would really make me happy if you all would visit the links, and vote on my pictures. Only the best Fails make it to the main page, so I would especially appreciate a good vote. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Emmy said...

This is aweome, Robby! I love all those websites, like failblog, lolcats, and comixed.com :D Nice to know someone also appreciates them as well! Good luck getting your "fails" on the website!!!