Counter

Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Major Achievement

When I lived in Logan, I always wanted to go eat at a little Italian restaurant called Le Nonne.  It is really fancy, is in a cool old house, and supposedly has the best Italian food outside of Italy.  I desperately wanted to go there, but I never did.  The reason I never did, was because I wanted to go there with a date, but it was too fancy for a first or second date.  It was more like a fifth or sixth date sort of place.  I never made it that far with anyone...

Well, folks...I finally made it!  I spent some time up in Logan this last week with one of my closest friends.  She and I have had sort of a colorful relationship.  We have been friends for a long time and have interspersed casual dating with much hanging out.  I have no idea how many real dates we have been on because our various activities sort of get all jumbled up and combined, but I'm fairly certain that we have been on more than five.  Anyway, we wanted to go out to dinner a few nights ago, and we decided to go to Le Nonne!  Hooray!
The setting is nice, the service is fantastic, and the food is amazing!  It totally lived up to my expectations!  I'm really glad that I finally made this major achievement.
I will say though that a place as nice as Le Nonne really needs a fancier bathroom.  It was pretty nice I guess, but for it to conform with my classy bathroom rule, they need to take it up a notch.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Yay! That's so exciting, Robby! Congrats :D

Kendra said...

that's awesome! maybe someday i'll get a 5th or 6th date and get to go. also i love your little bathroom comment at the end :)