Counter

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

One of my good friends recently told me about her idea for "Top Ten Tuesday".
If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you know that I love top ten lists.
So for my first contribution to Top Ten Tuesday, I present to you my top ten favorite internet videos. Enjoy!

10. Dramatic Chipmunk
I don't know why, but this dang video cracks me up every time!


9. Business Time
My friend Dave first introduced me to this song, and I think it's hilarious. I even turned a portion of it into a custom ringtone, reserved exclusively for Dave.


8. Scary Mary
This is just the best re-edit ever!


7. Leeroy Jenkins
I'm not sure why I think this video is so funny, probably because of how it makes fun of World of Warcraft geeks, and is simultaneously awesome. I turned Leeroy's battle cry into a text message alert tone. There's nothing like Leeroy Jenkins yelling at you every time you get a text.
(Be advised, there is quite a lot of profanity in this one.)


6. Monkey Smells Finger
This is another classic that is somehow funny every single time, even after hundreds of views.


5. The Great Office War
How awesome would it be to work in an office like this?! One of my ultimate dreams would be to have an epic Nerf battle on par with the one in this video.


4. Star Wars Kid
This one is a two-parter. Watch this video first...

...followed by this.

Amazing, right?

3. Who Wants Chowder?
I'm no Family Guy fan, but this gets me rolling every time.


2. Comcast Bus Commercial
This is one of the great inside jokes that emerged from one of our many paintball tournament roadtrips. If you've spent any amount of time around me in the last year, you know that I quote this constantly.


1. Powerthirst
My all-time favorite. This is simply the best parody ever!
(Caution, there is one F-word.)



There you have my ten favorite internet videos. I hope you liked them as much as I do.

In all fairness, all of my favorite internet videos cannot be limited to a list of 10, so I thought I would throw in a few runners-up that you can look up on your own.

Runners up:
David After Dentist
Baby Panda Sneezing
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine Version
Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination

No comments: