Counter

Monday, June 28, 2010

I've Never...

Tonight at FHE (Family Home Evening) we played the game "I've never". This was my first time playing this game, and I didn't realize the kind of embarrassing facts that you can accidentally disclose about yourself. Here are some funny things I have done that are now public knowledge.

-Done synchronized swimming whilst wearing a thong. (Yes, I do have pictures.)
-Pee'd my pants within the last 10 years.
-Worn a dress. (Pictures of this too.)
-Worn high heels.
-Worn make-up. (This one is on video I think.)
-Been arrested. (Luckily this one happened out of the country, so I'm safe.)

I'm sure there were other embarrassing moments, but these are the ones I remember. Anyway, it was a fun evening, and you should all play this game sometime.

p.s. Tonight I also had a Sqeeze-It that tasted like cough syrup. It was gross. That is all.

4 comments:

Chess said...

TMI, Robby, TMI...

Hope Chella said...

they played that game at my camp counselor orientation today but I had to sit out with the broken foot!

Kendra said...

ha i don't know how i feel about all of this. TMI is right.

Katelin Floy said...

Pretty sure I got to know you reeeeeeal good that night! Yay for FHE :)