Counter

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"It's a Trap!"

So, I totally just created this blog post...decided that it was stupid and not worth publishing...got bummed that I wasted all this time making a dumb post that I wasn't going to publish...and then decided that I should go ahead and publish it anyway. Without further adieu, I present to you the blog post that almost wasn't:


For some reason, I find anything featuring Admiral Ackbar to be hilarious! This is probably because I'm pretty much a nerd. In case you happen to share a portion of my nerdiness, here are some of my favorite parodies:

For perspective, let's start with the original footage:





Big Bang Theory:






Adult Swim:



And finally, a general Google search in case you haven't had enough.


See! Wasn't that dumb? I'll bet you wish that I had stuck to my original plan of deleting this festering turd of a blog post. Yeah...me too.

4 comments:

Erica said...

*giggle* "festering turd of a blog post"... oh Robby you're great.

Robby Spratt said...

Yeah, I thought you might catch that. :)

Emmy said...

hehe that was actually pretty funny, Robby :)

Chess said...

Haha, that's funny. I've never seen Big Bang Theory except for clips like that, but I've seen a couple of interviews with Jim Parsons, and he's super cool and funny.