Counter

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

100th Post Top Ten!


Well folks, the day has finally arrived! I have published by 100th blog post!

In addition to this landmark event, I have also surpassed 1000 views on my counter!

As if that weren't enough, I now have 10 followers!
I want to thank each of you for staying interested in my humble little blog. I really put a lot of myself into each post, so I'm always happy when people read it and like it. :)

Anyway... for my 100th post I wanted to do something special. Seeing how I love top ten lists, I thought that I would make a list of my ten personal favorite Spratt Actual posts.

If you are new to my blog and haven't read very far back, these are the ones I would recommend the most.

Even if you have already read them, you might want to go back and check them out again. My blog is in a constant state of flux, and it is not unusual for me to go back and edit posts, adding pictures and things to make them even more awesome.

The List:


I hope all of you have enjoyed these posts as much as I have. I would be interested in hearing about your favorite posts too! :)

I've really enjoyed blogging for the last year, so here's to my next 100 posts!

2 comments:

Erica said...

And I am very excited to read the next 100!!!!!

Chess said...

Happy 100!