Ok, so last week was pretty much rad! Here are ten reasons why:
10. I got to meet lots of cool new people/girls at our stake super activity!
9. I got a new calling at church! So long FHE committee, and hello activities committee!
8. I spent a combined 14 hours in a car with three girls, talking about everything from books, to relationship drama, to what kind of weddings we all want! It was very educational.
7. I got to go rock climbing two days in a row with several close friends!
6. Andrew and I taught Dave how to shave with a brush and traditional safety razor!
5. I got to ride my bike around Logan with some friends, which is one of my favorite summer activities!
4. Dave and I finally made it to the top of Hat Trick, the 5-11b climb that has been kicking our butt for months!
3. I got to go to my favorite Chinese place on a date with a really cool girl!
2. I got the phone number of another really cool girl, whom I now have a date with!
1. I got to eat THE BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD! BBQ Bacon Chicken from Pizza Plus. Oh man it was amaz-azing!
Is it wrong that the highlight of my week was a pizza? Maybe...but if you had tasted this pizza, you would understand!