Counter

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Compliment

The last week or two I've been feeling pretty down. I've felt stuck in a rut, and alone.
Most of my best friends are far away, and things haven't been working out like I had hoped.
I guess you could say that I've had a lot of disappointments lately.

Despite all that, today was a good day.

I went to a stake activity tonight to mingle with friends and acquaintances.
One of my friends gave me a compliment that made me blush, and smile from ear to ear.
She told me that I should win an award for being the friendliest person in the ward.
This really meant a lot to me. I don't receive compliments very often, so this was really nice to hear. Also, I'm really glad that people see me as a friendly person.

Thank you! You made my day! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

*giggle* you ARE a friendly person! I mean, I don't know anyone else "friendly" enough to ask a complete stranger how their butt looks in a pair of jeans... Lol man I miss you Robby! I hope you feel better soon. Having those downer days sucks.