Counter

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Robby Seal of Approval

I don't know exactly when I started giving things my personal seal of approval, but I've been doing it practically forever. Anything and everything is subject to being approved, or disapproved by me. I don't hand out my seal of approval flippantly either. If something is privileged enough to bear by personal stamp, you know it is good!
Usually the approval process goes something like this:

Person: "Hey Robby, what do you think of -----?"
Me: "Oh! ----- is awesome! It's Robby Approved for sure!"

Pretty cool huh? Anyway, here is a list of things that frequently bear my personal seal:
-Movies
-Books
-People/relationships
-Restaurants
-Food
-Beverages
-Cars
-Common household objects
-Uncommon household objects
-Anything that I think is cool

I've never kept a formal list of things which have been Robby Approved, so if you are wondering about something, feel free to ask.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Lol I love how you would always approve or disapprove of guys I brought home :) Heheeh remember that one boy you thought was Andrew....?