Counter

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TSA Air Travel Security

The other day I was reading up on TSA travel restrictions. First, I read over the very short list of items that are allowed in your carry-on, and then I moved on to the very long list of "prohibited" items. I couldn't help but chuckle at a few of the items on this list, because you know that the only reason they are on the list in the first place is because someone actually tried to get them on an airplane. I've lifted the list from this website, and highlighted some of my favorites. Enjoy!

Items prohibited from aircraft cabins:

The following items will not be allowed through the security checkpoint. Please note that this list is not all-inclusive. In addition to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed to present a potential threat may also be prohibited.




2 comments:

Kendra said...

haha that is awesome. makes sense. i especially like pool cues and meat cleavers.

Robby Spratt said...

The blasting caps link is my personal favorite.