Counter

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks for the Soundtrack Bathroom Man!

So today, I was in the bathroom at school, doin' my business, when I heard someone whistling just beyond the confines of my stall. I immediately recognized that this person (assumed to be male) was whistling one of the songs from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
My first thought was: "Who whistles in the bathroom?"
My second thought was: "What kind of a weirdo whistles tunes from a video games while in the bathroom?"
Suddenly I was captivated by a third thought: "Who is more nerdy? The dude whistling? Or me for recognizing the source of the tune in the first place?"

This seems kind of like a chicken and the egg sort of a question to me. I'm going to put my money on the other guy, because I may recognize the tune, but I don't go around flaunting my nerdiness by whistling it in bathrooms. What do you think?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Okay, so I still think you're a nerd! But you sure do have some interesting stories to share. :)

Erica said...

I think you probably heard the reverberation of our own whistle that escaped from your stall out into the adjoining area...

Chess said...

I think that my post about this girl whistling in the library bathroom is the perfect accompaniment to yours:

http://chezprez.blogspot.com/2009/03/whistle-while-you-peewhat.html