Counter

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Brief Glimpse Into My Perfect Day

Spring is in the air! The last few days have been glorious! The sun has been out, the temperature has been nice, most of the snow is gone, smells are coming back, etc. Today, my spring infatuation brought on memories of good days from springs gone by.
Usually around this time of year, I get the craving to sit outside and read a good book. I have plenty of books to read, but I happened to be in the mood for something different. So on my way home from school, I stopped by Barnes and Noble. I love books! I love the smell of new books! I picked something out of the ordinary and then went home and read all day. I finished the entire book in about eight hours!
It was a brief glimpse into my perfect day.
:)

2 comments:

Erica said...

What was the book?

Robby Spratt said...

Night and Day by Robert Parker. I am just about to publish my review of it.