Counter

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Feel Pretty Good About This!

Today was the first day of the new semester at WSU. I might not be registered for classes yet, but I already know this semester is off to a great start! How do I know this? Because today I was able to complete the entire crossword puzzle in The Signpost without any outside assistance! I didn't time myself, but I'm sure it was a personal best record. I think I did it in just under an hour. Check it out!

I also just got my tickets to go see Avatar for the third time in the IMAX! Yeah, this is going to be a good week. Now if I can just get registered, and find a job, things will be perfect.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I have never had the patience to do a whole crossword puzzle unless 3 or 4 people are helping me. So well done Robby! How is the beard anxiety going?

KennethEdelstein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.