Counter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

CHUCK!


I just want to say that I am super excited "Chuck" if finally back on the air! Seriously this is my favorite(currently airing) show.
I was nearly in fits when there was a possibility of its cancellation. It was such a relief when they finally announced that there would be a third season.
The last few episodes of season 2 were AMAZING! I was really excited about where they were taking the show.
We are already four episodes into the new season, and I must say that they have been fantastic! They are doing exactly what I hoped they were leading into at the end of the last season. I also love the new catchphrase, "no more Mr. nice spy!"
So far, the most impressive thing is that three episodes in, they had the guts to pull out one of the shows biggest cliff-hangers! I wasn't sure if I could wait a whole week to see what happened, but it was well worth the wait. Episode 4 was probably one of the best they have ever done. This is shaping up to be one killer series!
Anyway, if you haven't had the chance to sit down and experience "Chuck", I highly suggest that you do.
Here's a little video teaser for the new season. Ok, and one more. Enjoy!

Oh, and just for fun, here is quite possibly the best commercial ever!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That was an awesome commercial. :)
But you're still a nerd.

Robby Spratt said...

"Babe, people ski with guns! It's awesome!"