Counter

Friday, December 4, 2009

Reputation

This morning I was reminded of a humorous encounter I had a few years ago. I'm not sure what reminded me of it, but here it is none the less:

I was meeting a friend and one of his coworker(someone I had never met) for lunch one day at LBS in Logan. (LBS has the best burgers and sandwiches on the planet by the way. Try the Logan Club, it's my favorite.)

Anyway, when I was introduced to the coworker, he said to me, "you look familiar, didn't we meet in prison a while back?"

In response to that question my friend started laughing hysterically. He turned to his coworker and said, "No! Definitely not! This guy signals before turning into a parking stall!"

We all had a good laugh about that one, and it still puts a smile on my face.

While I appreciate having a good reputation, I'm not so sure I want signalling into parking stalls to be my defining characteristic. What do you all think?

2 comments:

Leon said...

You signal into parking stalls?! Haha!!!

Wait...so do I....

Nikki said...

I think you should have just gone along with the prison thing. You would've sounded so much cooler. Ha ha ha...