Counter

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween in Review


I usually don't like Halloween parties because I hate dressing up in costume, and I usually feel really awkward in large groups. I don't know if the parties have changed or if I have changed, but this year...Halloween was awesome! I dawned the gorilla suit for two different parties, and went to a third party where costumes were optional. As for the awkwardness, that vanished as I focused on meeting all the fun new people that were in attendance. I used to feel so out of place when I didn't know many people, but now I've started enjoying getting to know people. I've already made some good friends out of the effort. This was a very good season for me, and I'm really looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store.

No comments: