Counter

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Dentist

I LOVE going to the dentist! No really, I do. I always have. I suppose I like it for the same reasons women like going to the spa, or having their nails done. I like the feeling of being carefully cared for. I really enjoy lying back in that comfortable chair, with that bright light shinning above me. I especially like when the dentist uses the little scraper thing on my gums and teeth. I get a sort of all-over tingly sensation that I suppose accompanies anything with a gentle personal touch. I suppose I might feel differently if I were prone to all kinds of complications, but I've never had so much as a cavity. I have pretty awesome teeth.
In honor of my awesome dentist appointment today I thought I would post a link to my favorite song from one of the single greatest musicals of all time...Little Shop of Horrors. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You're a strange guy. You like the dentist? Weird.

Erica said...

I like the dentist too... it's a very comfortable place to be.