Counter

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Buckle Up!

I know it looks like I've been neglecting my blog for a while now. I want to assure everyone that this is not the case. The problem is that I've had a ton of stuff to blog about lately, so I have been starting new blog posts before I finish my previous posts, so now I am way backed up. Due to some urging from some of my regular readers, I have decided to get my stuff in gear and finish all of these posts pronto! I have no less than 12 entries all nearing completion (plus whatever new ones I start in the mean time.) For dramatic effect I will be posting these upcoming entries all at once, so all I can say is buckle up...because there is going to be a BLOG EXPLOSION!

"Hi, I'm Robby and I approve this explosion!"

2 comments:

Jami said...

im still waiting for this explosion that seems like its never going to happen.

Robby Spratt said...

Sorry, this week has been the busiest week so far in my Weber academic career. Have no fear, I have eight posts all done and ready to go, I have three more practically done, and one or two others I might try and squeeze in. The explosion is coming...